Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The coast is clear...

The company just left. Thank god things are getting back to normal here! I promise some project pictures later tonight, but in the meantime, here are some of my favorite spam titles of the past week or so.(Who writes this stuff? And they think I am going to click on it??)

  • De Jesus says he learned he was Jesus reincarnate when he was visited in a dream by angels.
  • cellophane be vandal not gangway it accost not ignoble but puerile
  • shrew be armoire or eastbound and alive try mimi the a
  • dinnertime it chug it workstation try pond some amber it's conjoin
  • Enlargement Revolution
  • suggestive but boogie the spider try adjudicate a insect a quota ohmic

(Note for my friends visiting in which English may not be their first language: Don't worry, these do not make sense to me either.)

No comments: