Wednesday, May 16, 2007

She’s a BRICK houuussee…


…Mighty mighty..just letin’ it all hang out…

Inside my head: So, this week’s artword is “figure”. When I read the announcement, I immediately break out into “Brickhouse” by the Commodores and start glancing through my stamp wall. Just when I was ready to throw in the towel and pass this week, I sing “thirty-six twenty four thirty six” and realize those are my favorite bird’s measurements too! HA! Belle it is.

Alcohol ink background with pearl mixative featuring the lyrics to the song “Brick house” and justjohanna’s “Belle”. I especially love the pearl spotlight behind Belle.

As always, thank you very much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Wow, another totally different look here, it's gorgeous!

Tami Bayer said...

I love that song! What a fun card.

Vintage Papers said...

love this look Julie - and the Commodore's are an all time great!

Rika said...

Really beautiful!

Debbie said...

I agree. Belle is the sexiest jj bird! You go, girl, let it all hang out!