Thursday, October 18, 2007

You better THINK!

I love the movie "The Blues Brothers" and I love Aretha too. Here is the first page in "Color Binge". There is something magical about Caran D' Ache Neo II's.. I bought the 40 color set a while back and I am dreaming about every other available color now! They just melt onto the paper amd smell so fantastic!

So remember I told you that because I bought store made birthday cards yesterday, I would have time to make muffins? It came true! I think it's a Blogger miracle...whatever I mention in the blog comes true... I should start talking about winning the lottery more..

I altered a banana bread recipe to make banana cupcakes.. would you believe that I found pumpkin baking pans in my cupboard? I couldn't believe my eyes.. I have no idea where they came from..(I know..shoplifter's famous last words.)I know you can't see it in the picture, but that's actually a jack-o-lantern banana cake!


Oh...and before you ask...the answer is "no". No, I do not set my table with Tiffany china. No, I don't even set my "cakes" on plates. I usually eat them straight off the cooling rack. I only have one Tiffany & Co. bread and butter plate. I put the cake onto it to look fancy. It is rimmed in 24kt gold you know....


See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What a fun page...love the colors! The muffins look wonderful....yummy!

Heather Grow said...

Yummy. Those colors are really fun.

Tami Bayer said...

I adore Aretha. Yummy muffin. The colors on your page are amazing.

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Yum, must be in the air. I made bn bread yesterday. I eat them off the rack toooooo

emilia in Taiwan said...

Great page & Yummy muffin~

Viola said...

Both looks so great, hmmmmm! ;-)

primdollie said...

Oh fun art piece and great colors!!! and now for the question of the day!!! are there any of those yummy looking muffins left to eat??!!! hehehe!! wish I could come over for one!!! have fun!! Hugs Linda