Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grooming

I'm going to work today. My first full day back not counting last week's orientation. Manicured and washed myself this morning so I am more pleasant to be around...that should be good. I am looking forward to eating one of my old time regular favorites for lunch..the tuna stuffed tomato. I think I will add pepper today. I'm in a peppery mood...

Color Binge is a good project for the holidays. The pages don't take too long to make and they don't require a lot of supplies, so the book is pretty portable. I reckon I'll be making a lot of pages the next month or so until we get out of this mess. See you tomorrow...

9 comments:

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Beautiful colours and nice designs!

Heather Grow said...

Oooooh. I love that masking (Is that what you call it?)

Hazel said...

That looks beautiful, I love the colours. Enjoy work!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Julie,

Good luck!!!

These are great.

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Sylvie :) said...

I LOVE these pages !!!! wonderful job !!

patty van dorin said...

Love it!

Tami said...

Such gorgeous colors on these pages. Love the new banner, too.

m i c h e l l e said...

BACK TO WORK? Oh well...it was fun while it lasted, eh? :-)

Best of luck to you and hope you enjoyed your lunch!!!

Oh and I love your journal pages. Just love 'em.

Emilia said...

yup! recently, I become more satisfied with my life since I could find happiness from what I have now, instead of buying new stuff (but still in need of some new jj stamps ) I love the sentences..