Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We're going ahead with the usual suspects for lunch...dinner whatever. I am not looking forward to the impending stomach ache so I am taking it easy. I am going to make this recipe...saw it on TV and it looked easy and delicious.

Thank you to all of my friends and family who support me in life! I love you all. I am also thankful for all the bloggers who blog such beautiful inspirations every day! You're the best! And without you, the readers, we wouldn't be here at all! Have a great holiday!!

13 comments:

~missprissme said...

Happy TDay Julie from a fellow So. Californian gal to another!!! NOT to be a buzz-kill or ANYTHING but couldn't you just do the green beans, can cream of mushroom soup and the French's fried onions in a can sprinkled on the top? It's getting to where I hate to cook anymore...but that's just me. hehehe just trying to save you some drain bamage. ~warm regards

~missprissme said...

ps the recipe looks great either way ;D

Heather Grow said...

Happy Thanksgiving Julie! I hope you have a wonderful day and a delicious meal.

Julie said...

Used canned ingredients? The horror!!! :)

Julie said...

I am a little freaked out because my MIL told me to use margarine in the stuffing.....

Mary Ann said...

I hope you have (had) a delightful Thanksgiving! I'm digging the aqua color on your journal lately. so fabulous!

Kim H. said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Artful Eye said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm grateful for our friendship.

Godelieve said...

Such a beautiful page Julie! Love the grey tones.

Viola said...

Oh Julie, I love your art so much!

Kathi Rerek said...

Love this page, though the recipe isn't my thing. I like my string beans straight up. Boring I know.

Anyways, I love the colors, the birds, the scallops, and the bottom border.

Emilia said...

Oh, you are sweet! I read the journal and love it! I also found out that Ichiro makes you smile! cute dog...I want one too!

Lisa Renéa said...

I'm lovin' your art journal posts! These babies rock! Your blog is like a good book-it's great to just hang out and absorb it!