Thursday, August 16, 2007

Portable Inspiration pt. II

The back of the book I mentioned yesterday. Arcylic paints, artist crayons, pen, stickers, machine stitching, vintage French book pages, magazine cut out, twine and justjohanna images.

If blurfing were crack cocaine, I would be in rehab beside Lindsay Lohan right about now. I can't stop. My feed list has expanded so much in the last few days, I can't stand it! There are so many excellent feeds and great people I am meeting via the blogs and various Etsy shops that I can't review the feeds in one sitting anymore. The whole enchilada is really amazing to me.

I'll be updating the list over there so you can see too...no way I can keep all this to myself!

See you tomorrow...

12 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Julie, the back is just as beautiful as the front. I like that beetle in the corner.

Thanh Vo said...

lol. crack w-hore!!!

Marnie said...

This is just gorgeous love it!

Debbie said...

Love those colors.

Rima said...

Creepy crawlies! very punchy colours - love the contrast between front and back (I pick the back as my favourite).

What the heck is blurfing? Just kidding, I know it's a cross between barfing and smurfing. Thanks for playing with me today, and yay, we have things in common, including blurfing.

Godelieve said...

Fabulous work! Great painting, love the binding technique, ... gorgeous!

Hazel said...

These covers are gorgeous, what a great gift. I'm in rehab for my blog habit as I'm tired and busy this week, but I'll be back to normal next week, I'm sure. It is soooooo addictive!

Vintage Papers said...

Julie this is so clever. you are quite talented you know. the colors are just awesome!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Great! The back is as nice as cover! How great is that? Impressive!

Tami Bayer said...

how the heck did I miss this? Well, it's just as amazing as the front. I think I see a little purple crayon in there...cool. Still loving the beetle thing.

Artists With Artitude said...

I laughed so hard when you wrote "blurfing" on Rima's blog. You are one of a kind! And yes, I know you are now very busy but please don't forget to come visit from time to time!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...this is awesome!